11 June, 2012

Inspiration

ha...!!!!
its been really long, i didn't sit to write or review any of my favorites...
so finally thought of coming up and revealing my fashion and beauty idol, who inspires me the most..






and here i reveal her.. she is Chitrangada singh.




i think she has the most iconic and amazing eyes and smile.





i feel when we talk about fashion, we must as well relate to people we inspire fashion from, and for me undoubtedly she is a fashion diva.
from being a wife, to a mother and an actress, she carries herself really well.
to her make-up picks, her wardrobe, and even her high stile-toes.




From a casual chic look, to a high fashion street Diva. she has it all..!!


No wonder, I often see her on the cover page of magazines.
Her bronze looks are my favorite, and i have enough in my kitty.


Im sure all the Divas out there have their beauty icons or beauty inspirations, come lets share.. who we inspire from, or inspire them.

5 comments:

Apurva Saxena said...

Hi girl,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Well I do feel Chitra is fabulous. Especially her sharp features are killer. :)

Love
Apurva
http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

quirky me..!! said...

hey thanks< for dropping by...!!!

StylishByNature said...

Great post !! Yes, Inspirations are everywhere, just need to connect with them :) Chitra has great style !!

Thanx for your lovely comment :)
❤ StylishByNature.com

quirky me..!! said...

Thank you for appreciating...!!!
would love to know your inspiration as well..

Love
ojasvee

Miss Iffa said...

Wow I completely agree with this post, Chitra has an amazing sense of style! She's so naturally beautiful and has the most striking eyes. You have an excellent sense of style and I have completely fallen in love with your blog! I love how you're a desi fashion blogger like me too. I have to say, desi bloggers are the best, so much talent! I am following you, please follow back?

Love from, MISSIFFA

quirky me..!!. Powered by Blogger.

© quirky me...!!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena.

Customized by dip-tea.