21 June, 2012

Guru

We all talk about fashion and make-up artists, and refer to the most popular ones, but here in my post today i want to feature a friend of mine who is a great make-up artist and a part -time designer too..!!!
I've been in love with his make-up and adore his creations.. I'm sure you all will like it as well..

His name is GURU.. and has been working as a full time make-up artist.

From starting as a stylist who studied Fashion and apparel designing, he took over make-up and since has come a long way.


His MIDAS touch works wonders for many..!! I am sure many of you would love to try that...


femina miss india 2009
He has been a part of FEMINA MISS INDIA 2009, DUBAI FILM FESTIVAL, DUBAI FASHION WEEK & INDIA FASHION WEEK..(Did I miss something? Yes I did.) LAME FASHION WEEK too.

FEMINA MISS INDIA 2009












LAKME FASHION WEEK

 WILLS LIFE STYLE

I am sure gals out there love to be brides...!!!!


styling and make-up

Has also worked as a make-up artist for @ south movies. Manasaare and Dhool.


Here was sneak into his life, feel free to ask for tips or to get urself a make-over..!!! 

DUBAI FASHION WEEK


Here's a link to his page.. do visit.  GURU

7 comments:

quirky me..!! said...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/113052845227/

Cara said...

he's really good :)

quirky me..!! said...

thanks youu...!!!!

Mehak said...

He's good!!!

Wanna follow each other???



Love
Mehak
Www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

quirky me..!! said...

mehak

yeah sure why not..

Megha Sarin said...

This is great. I didn’t know about him. :)

love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.in

quirky me..!! said...

you can find him at dlf promenade at mac store..!!

quirky me..!!. Powered by Blogger.

© quirky me...!!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena.

Customized by dip-tea.