03 October, 2012

finally I sit and write....!!!

Yes finally, I'm back to write again...
I have been asked that what is the reason I'm not blogging and not seen online.. and my only reply was that I have been busy with work, have no time...I don"t attaend events.. blah!! blah!!!

well the truth is, its not that i have no content... but somehow I wasn't happy doing this.. writing something for which I have to think too hard.. Im pretty sure that lot of bloggers out there are doing great jobs and providing reviews about everything and I don"t need to do that.
Kudos to them for the job they do..

I think I'm happy in my own fantasy life... where I expect everyone to be content and positive.. I hate negativity and can't stand it at all....
Recently I met a beautiful person who has actually influenced me to the core.. probably one day I would become as humble a person as she is... and yes a very big reason for why I am writing this post...

One sentence from her actually broke some of my fake notions.. and gave me a reason to smile..
Here I was all confused trying to put all the things together in my life.. and I met her.. and realised i was vaguely running here and there.. whereas eveything was just right there..

Thanks for reminding me that happiness comes in smallest packages...

Im glad im doing what I think I can do.. write about myself and not judge the world...
it is a better place to live than we even think of..!!

"Hope and believe"


0 comments:

quirky me..!!. Powered by Blogger.

© quirky me...!!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena.

Customized by dip-tea.