16 May, 2012

Hey guys..!!This is too share a my experience at a new place i found.. but i'm sure is quite old.
After much insisting by a friend i went there.. and trust me i might not go there ever.
It is Spasso, near select city mall, Saket New Delhi.
And it was a cold experience... the ambiance was extraordinarily cool, with blue lights.. "they had tried their best to may make it look icy, but looked like a blue store"
The huge space was just wasted.. with no good servers.. 
i could only convince myself to order one drink and that too was flat. ( fresh lime soda).
i would say it was a waste of time and money.
so unless you are feeling extremely hot and want to have a cold experience..don't go there.

0 comments:

quirky me..!!. Powered by Blogger.

© quirky me...!!, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena.

Customized by dip-tea.